The day I long Remember:
When my Dad (Buck) passed away 18 years ago, our meeting with the Funeral Director was at 11am. I was up early and needed something to focus on, I found myself having a hard time finding things to do to keep my mind focused for our family. With life being so busy now a days, "Minutes felt like hours".
My thought that day:
As I get older I think of it this way, I thought of it as a celebration of life and think back every day on all the great times we enjoyed. They may help you and yours customize your celebration.
- Getting ideas will be provided by your florist
- Customize the Church, Visitation Rooms or above
- Great prices and floral choices are endless
- You will find that your choice of funeral plans may change to something you love
- Tell the florist what Funeral Home and Director you are going to finalize your funeral plans with
After your funeral purchase if complete we will call the funeral home and deliver your personal flower choices to them, fresh that day when needed.